Moon Breakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit?

+27
Nightwing
Complex lain
grant_someoneTookMyUserID
Ruffjustis
Farce
Can-Swiss
MrEllipsis
Merrick
opcow
Skull 23
Verkytr
El Queso
Varia
DogPatch1149
Nutz
juice
Viking Jack
bbarley76
Agent of Change
Cmdr. McBragg
Loki
SuPerKen
jazzycat
Grey Man
Ferc Polo
Jiel
X
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit?

Post by MrEllipsis Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm on central time. I work 12 hour days on weekends so I don't usually play Friday-Sunday.

Otherwise, I'm on US East whenever the mood strikes me.

MrEllipsis

Back to top Go down

What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your time zone and region server do you frequently visit?

Post by Can-Swiss Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:40 am

GMT +1 and I play on the Euro server. I get in about 5 or 6 matches a day at random times when I am not working or doing something else equally important.
Can-Swiss
Can-Swiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Farce Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 am

US eastern... live in Florida... mostly play games from 9pm-11pm ... kids asleep...and 11pm is just as late as i can handle before getting up in the morning for work....ech
Farce
Farce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffjustis Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 am

GMT +1 (BST) I've only played the Euro West server so far. I manage to get a few matches in on most weekdays then considerably more at the weekend...same goes for alcohol consumption drunken
Ruffjustis
Ruffjustis

Back to top Go down

Post by grant_someoneTookMyUserID Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 am

I'm Central Time, and I'm on at all sorts of times. I couldn't really tell you what time I'm on the most. Between working (at all hours) and my family, it's impossible to really "dedicate" time on Moon Breakers. That being said... I'm on here quite a bit anyway.

http://grantgofourth.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Complex lain Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 am

I'm GMT 0.

Usually play between mornings to late afternoon - very occasionally evenings.

Servers are Europe / US East & West then anywhere there is a good crowd to join in with.
Complex lain
Complex lain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 pm

I play US West usually between noon and 6:00 in the Pacific Time zone.
According to my comp, I'm at UTC -08:00.

BTW: Love the pic, Merrick

Last edited by Nightwing on Mon May 06, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added time zone)
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2743055/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta38 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 am

Rome UTC +01:00, I usually wander the stars in the European West Server, will wander around if they're empty... I play whenever I get the chance, but mostly late afternoon and late night.
Delta38
Delta38

Back to top Go down

Post by SienaRannock Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Helsinki, GMT+2, EU West (sometimes US west and US East), usually online between 14-19 GMT, on weekends between 11-21 GMT (not the whole time though Razz )
SienaRannock
SienaRannock

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostromo Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:20 pm

GMT -5, I think. Compy tells me I'm UTC -5 so I'm assuming here. I'm on at weird hours so it's a surprise when I happen online.
Nostromo
Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Ray Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 am

GMT+10:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney[u] (All in Australia)
I normally play on the United States Server but i'll check around if the server's empty.
Death Ray
Death Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2